Mintek to Host a Fun Walk in Malanshof Suburb
Mintek will hold a Spring Day Event on Friday, 02 September 2022 between 9:00 and 11:00 as part of the company’s employee wellness initiatives. About 350 Mintek employees will take part in the 10km and 5km fun walks through the Malanshof suburb in Randburg.
The walk will begin at Rowland Johnson Street and continue through Silverpine Ave, Republic Road to Damelin Campus and Mintek, where it will end at 11:00. Several traffic lanes around Malanshof will partially close between 9:00am and 11:00 and this may cause minor traffic disruptions.
The walk will affect the following roads/streets in Malanshof :
- Partial closure at Rowland Johnson Street & Hans Schoeman Street
- Lane closure at Hans Schoeman & David Malan Street
- Temporary road closure at Jan K. Marais & Silver Pine Avenue
- Temporary road closure at River Road & Gertrude Street
- Partial road closure at Gertrude Street & Republic Street
- Partial road closure at Republic Road & Silver Pine Avenue
- Road closure at Republic Road & Damelin Campus
- Temporary road closure at Malibongwe Drive & the Randburg Sports Club Street
- Partial road closure at Randburg Sports Club Street to Rowland Johnson Street, along Hans Schoeman Street
The Johannesburg Metro Police Department (JMPD) will control traffic during the walk. Based on the progression of the walk, some lanes or roads will reopen sooner than others.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
For enquiries, contact:
Ms Mpendulo Ginindza
Head: Corporate SHEQ
Tel: 011 709 4330